1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know it might be a long shot but I am looking for the head strap for the racing/water jacket. They have the skull and cross bones on the end by the strap.

Looking for Water Jacket ear straps - D39D67B3-F877-4D15-93C8-231C6F3CEEA0_zpsdpchkp09.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i may have one.
    Will take a look when i get home and pm you later.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds good, Thank you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might have one as well. Pm me if the others fall thru

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still searching.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here is what I have. Not sure if it can be fixed, but if it's just for display it's good enough. It's not easy to find

Looking for Water Jacket ear straps - IMG_2500.JPG Looking for Water Jacket ear straps - IMG_2501.JPG Looking for Water Jacket ear straps - IMG_2502.JPG

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @MSTech that is what I am looking for just not broken. I don't think it can be fixed? Sucks too because there was just the rubbers listed on Ebay but without the strap. Now they are gone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks so much for not saying "loose the pair"! That drives me as crazy as "slow down, use your breaks!" Brings out the grammar Nazi in me.
    To RMontez's point though, so what's one of these worth? I have a pair of Mag M's that I received with this strap on them and honestly they are fairly incongruous on a pair of MagM's. I have other Mag M socks and no Water Jackets so this strap means little to me and something to you apparently.
    What's a fair price for a very nice one?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I got my point across. That's all that matters. English is not my first language, so a grammar mistake is not gonna kill anyone, LOL