• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for X-Metal Beret

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

XMetalBeret.jpg

Still looking for an X-Metal Beret. I'd like to offer $100 for it. I know there are some out there in the wild. If you happen to have an extra or if you are ready to part with them so that they may go to a new home where they will be loved and used...please send me a PM! Photo above is for illustration. Thanks for looking! More power to O-Forum!

DENNIS

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Anyone out there has these items? Hopeful! Thanks!

I got static O, $100.

@OOO, Awesome! Is the size L/XL and is it the version with the Elastic inside the Beret? Thanks

Username Hidden said:
@OOO, Awesome! Is the size L/XL and is it the version with the Elastic inside the Beret? Thanks
Size S-M.

Hey guys! I'm still looking for this elusive X-Metal Beret. Also if you have the Static Beret in L/XL I am interested too. I currently have the S/M of the Static O Beret and looking for the bigger one. Thanks in advance.

Updated the thread. I am looking for extra links for the Oakley Hollow Point. I hope someone in the group has extra links that they are not using and could help out an O-brother in need. I got an awesome deal on an Oakley Hollow Point but it was missing some links. Although, it was an awesome deal...I still can't use the watch as it is still too small for me. So it is kinda bitter sweet. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Have you called oakley? They may want you to send it in but it's worth a shot!

Username Hidden said:
Have you called oakley? They may want you to send it in but it's worth a shot!

Thanks for the response :) Unfortunately, I am based in the Philippines. :(

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back