1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for X-Metal Beret - XMetalBeret.jpg

Still looking for an X-Metal Beret. I'd like to offer $100 for it. I know there are some out there in the wild. If you happen to have an extra or if you are ready to part with them so that they may go to a new home where they will be loved and used...please send me a PM! Photo above is for illustration. Thanks for looking! More power to O-Forum!

DENNIS

Last edited by a moderator: 6/10/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone out there has these items? Hopeful! Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I got static O, $100.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @OOO, Awesome! Is the size L/XL and is it the version with the Elastic inside the Beret? Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Size S-M.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys! I'm still looking for this elusive X-Metal Beret. Also if you have the Static Beret in L/XL I am interested too. I currently have the S/M of the Static O Beret and looking for the bigger one. Thanks in advance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated the thread. I am looking for extra links for the Oakley Hollow Point. I hope someone in the group has extra links that they are not using and could help out an O-brother in need. I got an awesome deal on an Oakley Hollow Point but it was missing some links. Although, it was an awesome deal...I still can't use the watch as it is still too small for me. So it is kinda bitter sweet. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Have you called oakley? They may want you to send it in but it's worth a shot!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the response :) Unfortunately, I am based in the Philippines. :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last edited by a moderator: 6/10/15