1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So as the title say, i am looking for Juliet X-metal frame with Hammerstems, some of you may know it as JulieX which BriP created, lenses and condition doesnt matter. Please let me know if you have one for sale! I have things to trade and stuffs! So PM me! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Brian may have created the name, but he borrowed the idea from me!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You would need an x-metal juliet and XX and switch out the arms to make that combo.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hahaha. I know that. Was just hoping I would not need get two frames. And I know some people on the forum have it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck on your find bro. This is going to be worse than your Romeo!! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha so it was YOURS i saw on the forums before i bit the bullet and did it.. cheers mate

Even if I ever did sell JulieX, it would be a combined sale with the XX with juliet straight arms. those two can't be separated. It just feels wrong. the XX serial is still on those arms.. its not a permanent swap. I will probably restore both once I get tired of it haha. Get my XX back to proper.. LOL.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sunpoh said he once saw it on ebay a couple of times or so.. So you never know man! ;)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yup i guess very rarely, someone is crazy enough to do it.. or maybe an XX broke and only arms were salvaged.. haha.

good luck!

but IMO, get both and DIY =)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I swapped X-Metal hammer stems into a Juliet and posted it on the O-Review in October 2004!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @FXD willing to sell??

@BriP I would DIY but unless someone will want to buy a XX Xmetal with straight arms I don't think I would!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.