• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For X-metal Juliet WITH HAMMERSTEMS.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So as the title say, i am looking for Juliet X-metal frame with Hammerstems, some of you may know it as JulieX which BriP created, lenses and condition doesnt matter. Please let me know if you have one for sale! I have things to trade and stuffs! So PM me! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Brian may have created the name, but he borrowed the idea from me!

Username Hidden said:
So as the title say, i am looking for Juliet X-metal frame with Hammerstems, some of you may know it as JulieX which BriP created, lenses and condition doesnt matter. Please let me know if you have one for sale! I have things to trade and stuffs! So PM me! :)

You would need an x-metal juliet and XX and switch out the arms to make that combo.

Username Hidden said:
You would need an x-metal juliet and XX and switch out the arms to make that combo.

Hahaha. I know that. Was just hoping I would not need get two frames. And I know some people on the forum have it.

Good luck on your find bro. This is going to be worse than your Romeo!! :)

Username Hidden said:

haha so it was YOURS i saw on the forums before i bit the bullet and did it.. cheers mate

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha. I know that. Was just hoping I would not need get two frames. And I know some people on the forum have it.

Even if I ever did sell JulieX, it would be a combined sale with the XX with juliet straight arms. those two can't be separated. It just feels wrong. the XX serial is still on those arms.. its not a permanent swap. I will probably restore both once I get tired of it haha. Get my XX back to proper.. LOL.

Sunpoh said he once saw it on ebay a couple of times or so.. So you never know man! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Sunpoh said he once saw it on ebay a couple of times or so.. So you never know man! ;)

yup i guess very rarely, someone is crazy enough to do it.. or maybe an XX broke and only arms were salvaged.. haha.

good luck!

but IMO, get both and DIY =)

Username Hidden said:

I swapped X-Metal hammer stems into a Juliet and posted it on the O-Review in October 2004!

10/24/2004 11:18:09 PM #3853
Hi guys. I got my pair of XX TiO2 off ebay (and they are really nice glasses by the way), so I swapped the arms around, as was my original plan.

I have a problem. I fell in love with the XX immediately, and I think it might give my Juliets a run for their money!

Swapping earstems is a huge pain in the ass with those damn washers. I don't think I'll be swapping back anytime soon.

Anyway, here is a picture of two of my new custom X-metals.

@FXD willing to sell??

@BriP I would DIY but unless someone will want to buy a XX Xmetal with straight arms I don't think I would!

Status
Not open for further replies.