• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For X-metal Juliet WITH HAMMERSTEMS.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Yes

Yes

What are you talking about? These are in Canada with $20 shipping starting at $330. Talk to a friend in the US and make the purchase. You have friends here. Want me to be your proxy?
This is exactly what you have been looking for and lamenting not having.
I'm not sure why you are looking for reasons for why you can't buy this available frame???

CarGuy,...what a nice gesture..and good and great idea:cool:

Hoot:wink:

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah this has been going on for three months now, just buy them.

Username Hidden said:
there's one now at ebay, starting bid is at $330..............

I inquired about that pair and was told that the stems came from a Romeo 1. Didn't realize they were interchangeable.

Username Hidden said:
I inquired about that pair and was told that the stems came from a Romeo 1. Didn't realize they were interchangeable.

yeah the earstems are interchangeable between romeo1, juliet, XX, Mars. im also convinced the Xsquared earstems can be swapped with these (same mounting), but havent tried.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah this has been going on for three months now, just buy them.

+1. its right there, just pay what its worth. cant expect to wait for one to magically pop up for free

Hahaha. I am already asking a few guys here! Now it's a matter of all the things on both sides coming together nicely.

Let me know how much you want to pay. I'll take the arms off my Romeos and transplant them on a x metal Juliet's. How much you want to pay for them?

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha. I am already asking a few guys here! Now it's a matter of all the things on both sides coming together nicely.

good luck! whos the crazy guy wanting to rip his XX apart to create a frankenjuliet AND sell it for less than the $300+ we already saw? I sure wouldnt!

Username Hidden said:
Let me know how much you want to pay. I'll take the arms off my Romeos and transplant them on a x metal Juliet's. How much you want to pay for them?

haha bawitheba.. if you did that i'd expect more than the $600 youll be ruining!

6805475537_22eb52fb38_b.jpg

anyway..

and just btw, this was the birthplace of my JulieX. FUlly documented, for your viewing pleasure=)

http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/2640-brips-x-metal-halloween-special.html

Attachments

• 6805475537_22eb52fb38_b.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 6805475537_22eb52fb38_b.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 223
Yea if he is under the grand mark I don't think he is getting it from me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.