• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For X Metal Juliets Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I was wondering if anyone on here has a pair of the Juliets for sale with the gray polarized lenses. I would like for them to be new/next to new. THX

Some people reacted to this post.
I have some vintage 1999 serial numbered ~ Juliet Plasmas with Ice Polarized lenses id sell ya...

Username Hidden said:
I was wondering if anyone on here has a pair of the Juliets for sale with the gray polarized lenses. I would like for them to be new/next to new. THX

Still looking?

After 6 years?!

Flip trying to be un-funny :rofl:

Username Hidden said:
Dude, why are you bumping 6 year old threads? Stop that, all you're doing is clogging the exchange

Username Hidden said:
After 6 years?!

Username Hidden said:
Flip trying to be un-funny :rofl:

The threads were all suddenly sorted with the oldest on top. When I saw this thread without noticing the date, it is still open, so ...:shock:

Any thread in the marketplace that are older than a year should have been automatically closed.

Username Hidden said:
The threads were all suddenly sorted with the oldest on top. When I saw this thread without noticing the date, it is still open, so ...:shock:

Any thread in the marketplace that are older than a year should have been automatically closed.
Good excuse. I will use it next time I resurrect an old thread.