1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey all, I've got a prescription pair of matte carbon X-Squared and want to change colors up a bit now and then. I'm looking for any color other than carbon. Doesn't need to be new in box but I would prefer decent lenses. I'm tinkering with buying a brand new pair in X-Metal this weekend but am undecided right now. I know what they have been fetching on the bay and would prefer to find a pair at a community discount if possible. Let me know if you've got anything, I planned to work in cash but have some metal that I could possibly trade if need be.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Hit up rmontez. He might have what youre looking for. He is a great guy to deal with, and close by.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    They're still available in my local Vault for $350...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a line on a factory new pair for $260 but it hurts my heart to buy a bnib pair to make into a hybrid for prescription sake. I was hoping somebody got a good deal on a pair and decided they didn't like them or something. I know it's a long shot but I have to give it a go.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the positive comment but my stuffs on lock down!! I'll leave the web address for wife if I kick the bucket she can put my stuff up for sale!!! lmao.. Good luck with your search.