• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For X-Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all, I've got a prescription pair of matte carbon X-Squared and want to change colors up a bit now and then. I'm looking for any color other than carbon. Doesn't need to be new in box but I would prefer decent lenses. I'm tinkering with buying a brand new pair in X-Metal this weekend but am undecided right now. I know what they have been fetching on the bay and would prefer to find a pair at a community discount if possible. Let me know if you've got anything, I planned to work in cash but have some metal that I could possibly trade if need be.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hit up rmontez. He might have what youre looking for. He is a great guy to deal with, and close by.

pm sent

They're still available in my local Vault for $350...

I've got a line on a factory new pair for $260 but it hurts my heart to buy a bnib pair to make into a hybrid for prescription sake. I was hoping somebody got a good deal on a pair and decided they didn't like them or something. I know it's a long shot but I have to give it a go.

Username Hidden said:
Hit up rmontez. He might have what youre looking for. He is a great guy to deal with, and close by.

Thanks for the positive comment but my stuffs on lock down!! I'll leave the web address for wife if I kick the bucket she can put my stuff up for sale!!! lmao.. Good luck with your search.