• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To Some New Styles

maybe its cuz ..well the Crankcase looks kind of familiar...but what do I know- I am jumping on the Twentys a retooling of existing style......Please do not shoot Adam in the face...he's a good guy...

I'm gonna have to see the Crankcase in person. If it's the same size as the Gascan, I'll probably pass. If it's more along the size of the Fuel Cell, I'm all in!

I know it was a joke Mine was too...have to see em in person...interested in new HJ too but am all confused ...was on website months ago ...Taken off...now at SGH but most r polarized and...seems like Asian fit got the cool colorways but O doesnt have them yet or even know if they will...Called SGH and they told me I dont get box nosepieces or anything just like in the store...pass... for now

I just think Oakley is going the wrong way!! Look at the crankcase...they took the stems off the women's encounter, threw in about 5 other different "existing" frames, slapped a little fox duncan design in there....and BAM!!!!!!! Same old unoriginal $hit!!!! What happened to Oakley? I know one thing, if they keep putting crap like this out, my wallet will be thrilled!!! But I'll be pissed!!!

Back