• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To The Weekend.....

@Yoshi....we have 3 Pugs
2323232327Ffp5393B43Enu3D323A3A3E3323E5533EWSNRCG3D3638629853A323Anu0mrj.jpg

Can you tell which one is the trouble maker?

I am into motorcycles, cars and Oakleys....and my wife is into Pugs.

Pugs!!1 haha, that's cool! have a feeling it's the middle pug that likes to run around the house tearing it up and living his pug life to the fullest! lol. i like motorcycles, part of me wants a honda 250 for around town use. but the one cylinder engine on a street bike makes it sound like a dirt bike which isn't good.
at least pug's don't take up huge amounts of space like big dog's i guess you can be glad about that?

Just seen this post didn't know you had put pic up for the Bike.... It's bad ass!!!!

Got some LED lights from Ikea for my case will upload pic's now!

The LED strips just fit down the side of the shelfs...

Side on view you can see the light but don't think they look that bad?

Loving the way the light shines off the lens Oh and this pic is just for you know who!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't difficult at all mate i would have to say it was a 1 took about 20 mins to do only took me so long to do the job as i was texting a girl at the same time trying to set up a date with her! lol

In between the side of the case and the shelf the gap is (just as a example) 5 mm and the LEDs are 6mm so they fit in nice no need to stick them in or anything a good push in to place and they're not going any where!

The only problem with this is that the cord isn't long enough for the plug socket in that room but that's not a big deal oh and you can see a bit of the cable at the top of the case...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh forgot to say even thou it was difficult at all to do this little job i still wouldn't mind punching someone in the face!! lol

JayMann....can you post a link to the light set you bought at IKEA. I went on their website and they have several different version/options.

Latest Posts

Back