• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To The Weekend.....

Mate this is the kit i got only £20 over here i think it looks good enough having the light down just one side for the price! DIODER Light strip - IKEA
You don't need to wire the kit up like in the Ikea pic i just used the one cable and used 2 out of 4 of these connectors in this pic....

.... the others will just lock in to each other without these connectors that way it's the perfect fit top to bottom of the case.... You'll know what i'm going on about when you have the kit in front of you!

If you want i can take the lights out and get pic's of how i connected them all up i don't mind?

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
wow Jay Mann very nice! how did you mount those lights into your display? nice display by the way, not all crammed like mine lol.

Thanks mate

Those light will just fit in the gap down the side of the case you have to work them in a little bit they will fit almost made for the case? I like the way it's all down the side so all the shelfs get lit up! was thinking of adding another set on the other side but i'd end up spending almost as much on light as i did on the case lol

Latest Posts

Back