• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking To Buy Pit Boss 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Holidays are coming up and you need some spending $$$ money for presents...Well I am looking to buy Pit boss 1, glasses and bag only!!! Not really looking for complete sets due to the price. I am only interested in glasses under $300 in pristine or great condition. Lenses must be flawless.

Also looking for any extra Pit boss 1 lenses again lenses must be flawless...If you have any elite microfiber bags let me know as well!!!

Greg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ones up for sale close to ur range. Probably turn around and sell box be close to what u want

someone is selling the whole set on here for 350.00.

Guys... Come on I can see what others have posted... Why are you letting me know???? Lastly cant you read, have any of you read my post??? UNDER 300 why are you sharing with me that someone is selling something for 350??????????

Only post if you guys have PB1 for sale under 300 if not, I will contact the moderators about spamming

Damn just trying to help you out. You are not gonna find one for that price. 350.00 is a great price you can sell the box for 50 bucks. You shouldn't yell at people that are tryihg to help you out . We dont know what posts you have seen .This really pisses me off. Would you rather have no comments at all

Good luck with your $300 pitboss find!

Thank you all for the well wishes in my find! I had several PM about the other listing and also yours. It got to a point where I had to say something.

We do not know that you have been pm'ed regarding the same one. Be thankful we are looking out for you. I might have one or someone that I know that could be selling one. You just burned a bridge. Good luck finding one.