• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Do My Own Custom Radar XL

Standard Radar and XL Radar's have different frames. The length of the bridge area is the biggest difference as seen from the pictures above.

I know, but what if you don't have an original Radar to swap with? Plus it looks kind of dumb to have a different colored center piece.

Alright everybody calm down, lol, I was able to indeed transform my then standard Radar Carbon Fiber frames to Radar XL's.

Only difference is the nosepiece is Polished Black instead of carbon fiber but still they look Hella Cool .:)

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get my iPhone back. Trust me the only difference is the size of the nosepiece that is it. If one can deal with the nosepiece not matching the color of the frames(depending on the color) then any standard Radar can be converted to an XL. Isn't life great!

cool . . .
than i can delete this thread
:wink:

Smartass.;) lol...sometimes I wish I had a smaller head. It seems as if Oakley favors small headed people especially when it comes to their sport collections. Even with losing weight, my head is still too big. Radar XL's have been a God send to me.

Back