• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Do My Own Custom Radar XL

ha ha

we all need just one pair . . .

Lol, I have not even counted how many pairs of Oakleys I have purchased over the past year and a half...but I know it's outrageous...15 off the top of my head but that's not counting the next 3 pair I will have coming in in the next couple of weeks,lol. Switching over to the "Sport" line has really gotten me going overboard. They are so much more comfortable than any "Lifestyle" pair I mean they feel like they are a part of me...sounds corny by hey, I just cannot leave the house without my Oakley's on if I have some kind of problem I don't care. :)

I am thinking of thinning out my collection I will be selling a couple pairs of Antix...a pair of Custom Oil Rigs(they are nice but I never wear them). Being a grown up momma's boy I thought it was nice of me to give her my new Scheckler Sideways and she loves them. Honestly I hate them but at least they are getting use out of them now. I do know none of my sport related Oakleys will never be sold but I can do without some of my Lifestyles.

Also...the $600 pair Pit Bosses...total waste of money. Uncomfortable compared to others and I never wear them. Might be selling those as well, I am not one of those to buy Oakley's just to look at them on my display case if I'm not wearing them they are just dust collector's. Just saying I may be posting on the exchange forum soon and everything will be fairly priced...unlike EBay where a fair price is me being raped without Vaseline.

Back