• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Expand My Batwolf Collection

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
It's coming up to my anniversary of 6 years since my wife and I met and the problem I'm having is trying to decide which Batwolf
To get next. At the moment I only have one which is white with ice iridium. I like all of the batwolfs frame/lens combos however I cannot wear polarised. Let me know what you guys think should be the next pair added to the case

It's good to see you rewarding your 6 years of great marriage with a new set of Oakley's! She might not understand but all of us here do ;)

Thanks. Although it's only been 3 years of marriage and 6 years since we first started dating. At first she didn't get it but she's come around, she has her shoes and handbags and I have my oakleys.

You should get matte black with purple and violet iridium:

image.jpg

I also have a few on this shelf.....matte black jade, onesight, john force racing etc.
image.jpg

I think she mentioned Stephen that she cannot wear polarized.Well all of my favourite Batwolfs are polarized so i would suggest Granite frame with metallic red icons and ruby iridium lens ;)

I've been looking at the matte black/violet pair, but now looking at your collection I don't have a clue what i would get next.

So many options

My favourite Batwolfs to date! I was lucky enough to be walking around with a pair of these a month or so before they came out last year.

Annoyingly I left them in a hotel room in Switzerland over the summer! So someone had a great score there.

My favourite Batwolfs to date! I was lucky enough to be walking around with a pair of these a month or so before they came out last year.

Annoyingly I left them in a hotel room in Switzerland over the summer! So someone had a great score there.
Sucks about losing the sunnies. I've done that before after getting home from purchasing a pair I left them on my front fence while bringing the shopping in and when I went back out to get them, they were already gone.

I've now found myself sitting here making different customs on the Oakley website, is that sad or what lol

Back