1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, so it's time to make a big shiny purchase and I could use all the help I can get on it. I have to let some pairs of the collection go in order to help finance this. I'm going to be posting prices for the items - please don't lowball, if it doesn't make sense for me to sell them at a reasonable price then I will just hold onto them.

I will post pics once I get a moment, but all of the glasses have been worn but are in excellent shape.

1. Jupiter Camo Dispatch - incl. pin, extra icons, bag and box - $90
    2. Julian Wilson Dispatch - incl. extra icons, bag, box - $90
    3. Chop Custom Whitewall Holbrooks - pink frogskin bag only, warm grey lenses - $299
    4. Matte White w/ violet Holbrooks - $120
    5. Fathom Garage Rock - incl. box and bag $120
    6. Aquatique Drop-Off Frogskins - $80
    7. Two Face black w/ black irid - $120

Shipping not incl. No trades.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wow hope those whitewall brooks go to a good home! GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man. didnt want to have to sell them but i need $$ for more important things right now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have pictures of the whitewalls?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i thought that i had some on my phone but i dont.. i will take some when i get home this evening. they are posted in the chops paintworx thread as well though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    here are Dr chops pics.
    Looking To Sell Pieces Of Collection SALE ONLY - 1053331_633840549960968_1303440104_o.jpg Looking To Sell Pieces Of Collection SALE ONLY - 1048102_633840589960964_1462033295_o.jpg Looking To Sell Pieces Of Collection SALE ONLY - 1039697_633840556627634_1744902194_o.jpg Looking To Sell Pieces Of Collection SALE ONLY - 1039697_633840556627634_1744902194_o.jpg

Attached Files:

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks JDubs !

its gonna break my heart to see them go.. but one day ill have the cash to make a whole new crazy pair.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that is one sweet pair for sure! If I wasent busy buying Xmas gifts I would pull the trigger on those for sure!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    I've loved those white walls since the second I saw them.
    Wish I had the money right now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hadn't seen those Whitewall Holbrooks, those are sick. GLWS