1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have quickly realized that I am only really looking for and wearing Metals lately and am looking to trade off a few pairs.
    I am looking for X Metals only, in perfect shape, with box and coin etc. XX, Romeo1, Juliet, Mars.........................
    Maybe an OTT that is mint and with original bag/box. Can add $ to any deal and willing to look at all reasonable offers.

I'm Canadian so no worries about getting ripped off!! :rolleyes:
    I will have to look into shipping costs but would like to keep it in Canada or US only, Thanks!!

I have a Flak Jacket XLJ Polished Rtb w/gold Iri polar Bnib, never worn and perfect!! 120$
    Looking To Trade - 3 Pairs Of BNIB Jupiter Squared And 1 BNIB Flak Jacket - picssss003.jpg

Also have 3 pairs of Jupiter Squared all never worn with boxes - VR46, Woodgrain and Matte Navy
    VR - 120$
    Matte Navy - 100$
    Woodgrain - 140$
    Looking To Trade - 3 Pairs Of BNIB Jupiter Squared And 1 BNIB Flak Jacket - picssss001.jpg
    Looking To Trade - 3 Pairs Of BNIB Jupiter Squared And 1 BNIB Flak Jacket - picssss002.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    How much the rossi jupiter squared and the woodgrain??
    Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You have a PM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If youre willing to sell them outright u need to post prices...obviously you are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow i love the jupiter squared set. How much for the three?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices added as per rules.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me on the navy ones

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal pending with SJJ28 for the 3 JS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought i was the first one zzzzzzz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3 Pairs of Jupiter Squared sold to SJJ28. Shipping them today.
    Flak jacket still available.