• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Bought this XS complete from a member here in excellent condition but wife and members here don't think it fit me too well. They all like the juliet better. I feel juliets run a tad small to be the perfect frame for me so would like to try out the XX.

This XR is the original ductati XS but replaced with VR28 black iridium polarized. Frame in excellent condition. Nose bridge and ear stems are tight. Lenses also scratch free. I look for them under bright daylight and white fluorescent. Includes with everything as if new. Matching serial on frame and box.

Also willing to buy XX if you have one if no trades available. Please shoot me offers

DSC_0846_zps786041b9.jpg
DSC_0847_zps4113aa72.jpg
DSC_0849_zps5eab86a5.jpg
DSC_0850_zps4e889986.jpg
DSC_0851_zps9a25d3cd.jpg
DSC_0852_zpscb3e5979.jpg
DSC_0853_zps82eec3d3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I was looking at that when it was on the exchange. I am tempted so, PM Sent.

didn't received pm.....my box is not full

Sorry, jumped the gun. Pm sent.

I might have a pair of XX that I could trade you for. XX Man is going to redo the nose and paint them matte black. They were 24K but had been worn on the ear stocks from wearing them over the years. What do you think? I have a few different color lenses that could go with them.

thanks man....trade pending at the moment with dragonvoi....waiting on deliveries for both party...this trade is likely closed...will update