1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought this XS complete from a member here in excellent condition but wife and members here don't think it fit me too well. They all like the juliet better. I feel juliets run a tad small to be the perfect frame for me so would like to try out the XX.

This XR is the original ductati XS but replaced with VR28 black iridium polarized. Frame in excellent condition. Nose bridge and ear stems are tight. Lenses also scratch free. I look for them under bright daylight and white fluorescent. Includes with everything as if new. Matching serial on frame and box.

Also willing to buy XX if you have one if no trades available. Please shoot me offers

Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0846_zps786041b9.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0847_zps4113aa72.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0849_zps5eab86a5.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0850_zps4e889986.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0851_zps9a25d3cd.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0852_zpscb3e5979.jpg
    Looking To Trade Mint XS W/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses For XX - DSC_0853_zps82eec3d3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    I was looking at that when it was on the exchange. I am tempted so, PM Sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    didn't received pm.....my box is not full

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, jumped the gun. Pm sent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I might have a pair of XX that I could trade you for. XX Man is going to redo the nose and paint them matte black. They were 24K but had been worn on the ear stocks from wearing them over the years. What do you think? I have a few different color lenses that could go with them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man....trade pending at the moment with dragonvoi....waiting on deliveries for both party...this trade is likely closed...will update