• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Trade Rare Oakley Medicine Cabinet For 2 Shelf Alum. Counter Top Display

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Hey all I have a very Rare Oakley Medicine Cabinet that I might trade for an Oakley 2 shelf counter top display case.
The cabinet has Brand new Plexi door and 2 new shelves. Also has a new lock. It is in great condition. I cleaned and replaced
all of these pieces myself.
I would expect the display case to be in the same condition.
I would rather this be a local trade and not have to ship anything. Sorry.
I am in the Los Angeles area. Also I will only trade it and NOT sell it. I am in no hurry.

FYI ~ Brettc...

The Counter Display you seek commands quite a bit more on the open market than the Medicine Cabinet.... You may want to sweeten your pot some....

I know what they both go for. That is why if there is no interest then no problem. If someone really wants one of these medicine cabinets and they have a few of the others then maybe they would want to trade. If not I will find a counter top display, no problem. I know you have a number of displays, do you have both of these? This is one of the few I have not been able to find yet. I have a number of them (displays) myself. I do not think as many as you have tho. Thanks for the input.

I know what they both go for. That is why if there is no interest then no problem. If someone really wants one of these medicine cabinets and they have a few of the others then maybe they would want to trade. If not I will find a counter top display, no problem. I know you have a number of displays, do you have both of these? This is one of the few I have not been able to find yet. I have a number of them (displays) myself. I do not think as many as you have tho. Thanks for the input.

I have both, the 28" counter top is far better for displayable space but the Medicine cabinet is a cool wall ornament. I wish you luck in your search, let me know if you ever want to trade anything (besides this, LOL) since you are local...

What would you be interested in for a trade of that Counter top Display? I can get just about any current glasses you may want? If you can still get them on Oakley's web site?
Let me know if interested. PM me.
Thanks again