1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, I posted this on the general Oakley exchange, without knowing there is an x-metal exchange forum.

I have a Romeo 2 with a frame in great condition but with scratched lenses here are some pics:

Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - usyzunas.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - y3yhagum.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - uzagesub.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - usytyvyq.jpg

Or I also have a penny with box, coin, and a spare nose bomb. The box has all the foam breaking apart. The coin says 2001 and serial number is quite low. The frame is in mint condition and I do not see any scratches on the lenses.

Here are some pics:

Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - 5y6y2upa.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - erebube5.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - tu3udaha.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - 3avahe8y.jpg Looking To Trade Romeo 2 Or Penny For Xsquared - 2u9e9a8e.jpg

I am also willing to add some money if you think the trade is not enough.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.