1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of BI lenses that I'll trade for a 2014 or 15 dog tag. 2014 preferred. Other cool stuff may be accepted as well. Let me know what you have.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just to clarify, what are the condition of the lenses and are we talking about the X-Metal XX or the old XX Twenty lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have lenses for both the Metal XX and the old XX Twenty, actually. The X Metal lenses are in great condition, no scratches that I can see. And the XX Twenty lenses, look om to me but, I'd have to look closer when I get home. Were you interested in one or both of them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I've got a few Oakleys

Rating:
    94.9%
    Still got the XX Xmetal lenses?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure do.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    94.9%
    sending PM

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    94.9%
    Deal was struck but they were just sold to someone else instead. Congrats buyer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had to man. Sorry. I need cash.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    94.9%
    I guess I was mistaken. When you said we have a deal, I should have inferred that to mean unless something else better comes along. No worries, I learned a lot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.