• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loose Plates On Pit Boss 1 & 2 ?

TexxxZ 2.0

😊
Yo momma
Recently noticed the Plates on the arms on BOTH my Pit Bosses have developed some play , I have contacted Oakley Customers Services and they told me to send them in so they can look them over .
One of my concerns is that if this is an issue with the glasses and they do need replacing the PB 2 easily enough to replace but what's the odds on that they have a PB 1 Rootbeer available ?.

Has anyone else had this issue with either PB 1 or 2 .

Recently noticed the Plates on the arms on BOTH my Pit Bosses have developed some play , I have contacted Oakley Customers Services and they told me to send them in so they can look them over .
One of my concerns is that if this is an issue with the glasses and they do need replacing the PB 2 easily enough to replace but what's the odds on that they have a PB 1 Rootbeer available ?.

Last your one of my matte black PB1 was replaced by a polished black and they told me it was the last one. I was also told rootbeer is the only frame color that was left.

Here is a thread about PB 2.....
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/pitboss-2-loose-plate.29960/

Last your one of my matte black PB1 was replaced by a polished black and they told me it was the last one. I was also told rootbeer is the only frame color that was left.

Polished black for a Matte black not a problem BUT no Rootbeer say it ain't sooooooooo

A Polished Black for a Matte Black i could live with that BUT no more Rootbeer say it ain't sooooooooo

I noticed a little gap on the orbital piece on my pb1. I thought I could fix it by tightening the screw but I don't have the right size bit.

Back