• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loose Straight Jacket arms

locknload

Oakley Beginner
Hey all, I recently bought a pair of Straight Jackets in excellent shape but the first thing I noticed was the arks are loose. Not from the black piece that hinges to the frames but from the ear piece to the black hinge piece. It looks like the ear piece snaps into the black hinge piece, is there any way to tighten this up? Thanks.

20160525_200004.jpg

Unfortunately there really isnt anything you can do. Were they new from a shop? Or used? If they have been disassembled and not put together right, that could cause it.

Thanks for the reply. I bought them used. Owner said he only wore them a few times then switched to his other pair, I tend to believe him because they're immaculate. Do the arms disconnect from the hinge piece by pushing the tab looking thingy in? They're tight when I'm wearing them, just my OCD kicking in. Thanks again.

I have same problem with my straight jackets too and I bought them BNIB!I also got BNIB Racing jackets with slightly loose arms...
is it difficult to disassemble?
thanks for any tips!

Latest Posts

Back