• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Los Angeles And Las Vegas Vaults And O Stores

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Just wondering what I should look out for when I head to the US in a month. I know metals are being phased out but is there anywhere in these locations that may have anything worthwhile picking up?

Was just in Vegas all last week for vacation. The 2 o stores I went to had tron pit bosses if those interest you. The one o store in fashion mall had 24 k frames. Along with other metal frames. Also had an fmj watch.

Pit bosses are probably way too big for me to wear. Just looking at buying some more metals. Hoping I can find some limited editions to go with my IH Juliet. Thanks for the quick reply

There are two O Stores and one Vault in Las Vegas. My favs have always been the Vault in the Premium Outlet Mall and the O Store in the Fashion Show Mall, great selection and good sales people at both. The O Store in the Town Square Mall doesn't seem to get much foot traffic, but it does get some nice merchandise. As for the LA area, I've only been to the Hollywood and Irvine O Stores, but both were great. The O Store in the Irvine Spectrum is the very first O Store ever!

The X-Metals still haven't really made to the Vaults with any real big discounts just yet (at least the on by me). Hope you have a great time and find some good stuff!

Vaults in SoCal are a hit or miss. I frequent the one in Ontario and they get some cool stuff every now and then. I picked up an XS plasma ice for $229 a while back and paid retail for a Ducati XS.

Found a Ducati Juliet at the Carlsbad Vault for $229 earlier this year.

The one in camarillo didn't have anything when I went.

Gonna be in Vegas this weekend. I'll let you know if I find anything.

There are two O Stores and one Vault in Las Vegas. My favs have always been the Vault in the Premium Outlet Mall and the O Store in the Fashion Show Mall, great selection and good sales people at both. The O Store in the Town Square Mall doesn't seem to get much foot traffic, but it does get some nice merchandise. As for the LA area, I've only been to the Hollywood and Irvine O Stores, but both were great. The O Store in the Irvine Spectrum is the very first O Store ever!

The X-Metals still haven't really made to the Vaults with any real big discounts just yet (at least the on by me). Hope you have a great time and find some good stuff!
Thanks for all the info. Can't wait for this holiday

Vaults in SoCal are a hit or miss. I frequent the one in Ontario and they get some cool stuff every now and then. I picked up an XS plasma ice for $229 a while back and paid retail for a Ducati XS.

Found a Ducati Juliet at the Carlsbad Vault for $229 earlier this year.

The one in camarillo didn't have anything when I went.

Gonna be in Vegas this weekend. I'll let you know if I find anything.
The Ducati Juliet is gonna be the one I'm most looking for but I just wanna buy some metals in general. That would be great if you could give me a heads up on what there is. Thanks

I was in the Vault yesterday at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. They did have some stuff in the Sale displays: Jawbones, Split Jackets, Wires, Straight Jacket II's, Jupiter Squared (Black Ink/OO Red), Dispatch, Fuel Cells, etc. They did have one pair of Half X for $229.

I was about to buy the Jupiter Squared ($129) and a Infrared Split Jacket ($129).... and this was after going through several pairs to make sure the lenses were scratch free and the frames were decent... but i didn't buy them because they took forever looking for the SJ case and spare lenses and never found them anyway. So after waiting for a good 20 minutes and nothing to show, i asked about a discount on them and they said no. So i walked out empty handed.

This store seems to get a ton of traffic and the people that work there don't seem very knowledgeable or passionate about the brand. The girl helping me didn't really know what anything was and tried to act like she knew what she was talking about going off on how she loves Oakleys and owns 1 pair :lol: Then she goes off on how she breaks glasses all the time and paid $1.99 for a pair of "Playboy" glasses :blink: And since they get a lot of traffic, a lot of the glasses are scratched and/or damaged. They had a pair of Split Jackets (Dark Grey/Light/+Red Polairzed), but they had a huge gash on one of the lenses. I asked about a discount for these as well and again said no. Of the 3 pairs of the Jupiter Squared they had, only one pair had unscratched lenses, and all 3 frames had scratches to varying degrees.

So basically what i'm trying to say: don't expect much walking into that particular store.

They do have X Metals so if you don't mind paying retail, you're in luck. I snuck a couple pics for you, which is why they're blurry.

7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg

7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg

I also saw an IH Juliet in the display for retail ($370).

So AusOakley, if you're walking in to find X Metals, you'll be able to find them for retail. Doubtful you'll find any X Metals in the Sale Cases though.

If i were you, i would much rather walk into a Oakley Store instead of a Vault if you're going to pay retail. Those guys tend to know their stuff better and have better stock. The Vaults tend to be a mess with employees that don't know much. I will say that if you plan to hit the outlets in California, i frequent the one in Ontario and i always have a good experience there.

Attachments

• 7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 203
  • 7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 204
  • 7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 211
  • 7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg