• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Los Angeles And Las Vegas Vaults And O Stores

I wish we got US prices in Canada

Yes we do get better prices sometimes....Half X at the Vault I go to sells them for $180 plus 13% tax. They have 8 pairs, 4 colorways...but sadly, I received word that all DEs from this vault will be shipped to an Orlando Florida Oakley store which will open soon. And they ship them today...so whoever is in Toronto can call Vaughan Mills Oakley to hold on to a pair.

Kinda, its a four hour drive. I was advised to check the Michigan vault but it have to be a weekend trip for me

I was in the Vault yesterday at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. They did have some stuff in the Sale displays: Jawbones, Split Jackets, Wires, Straight Jacket II's, Jupiter Squared (Black Ink/OO Red), Dispatch, Fuel Cells, etc. They did have one pair of Half X for $229.

I was about to buy the Jupiter Squared ($129) and a Infrared Split Jacket ($129).... and this was after going through several pairs to make sure the lenses were scratch free and the frames were decent... but i didn't buy them because they took forever looking for the SJ case and spare lenses and never found them anyway. So after waiting for a good 20 minutes and nothing to show, i asked about a discount on them and they said no. So i walked out empty handed.

This store seems to get a ton of traffic and the people that work there don't seem very knowledgeable or passionate about the brand. The girl helping me didn't really know what anything was and tried to act like she knew what she was talking about going off on how she loves Oakleys and owns 1 pair :lol: Then she goes off on how she breaks glasses all the time and paid $1.99 for a pair of "Playboy" glasses :blink: And since they get a lot of traffic, a lot of the glasses are scratched and/or damaged. They had a pair of Split Jackets (Dark Grey/Light/+Red Polairzed), but they had a huge gash on one of the lenses. I asked about a discount for these as well and again said no. Of the 3 pairs of the Jupiter Squared they had, only one pair had unscratched lenses, and all 3 frames had scratches to varying degrees.

So basically what i'm trying to say: don't expect much walking into that particular store.

They do have X Metals so if you don't mind paying retail, you're in luck. I snuck a couple pics for you, which is why they're blurry.

7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg

7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg

I also saw an IH Juliet in the display for retail ($370).

So AusOakley, if you're walking in to find X Metals, you'll be able to find them for retail. Doubtful you'll find any X Metals in the Sale Cases though.

If i were you, i would much rather walk into a Oakley Store instead of a Vault if you're going to pay retail. Those guys tend to know their stuff better and have better stock. The Vaults tend to be a mess with employees that don't know much. I will say that if you plan to hit the outlets in California, i frequent the one in Ontario and i always have a good experience there.

Thanks for the pics. I will be going to vaults and o stores. I don't mind paying retail for metals, they're cheaper than they are here in aus

Attachments

• 7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 169
  • 7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 200
  • 7583220104_4bc6ff904c_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 173
  • 7583222908_085067513e_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 168
SpliceD said:
I was in the Vault yesterday at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. They did have some stuff in the Sale displays: Jawbones, Split Jackets, Wires, Straight Jacket II's, Jupiter Squared (Black Ink/OO Red), Dispatch, Fuel Cells, etc. They did have one pair of Half X for $229.

I was about to buy the Jupiter Squared ($129) and a Infrared Split Jacket ($129).... and this was after going through several pairs to make sure the lenses were scratch free and the frames were decent... but i didn't buy them because they took forever looking for the SJ case and spare lenses and never found them anyway. So after waiting for a good 20 minutes and nothing to show, i asked about a discount on them and they said no. So i walked out empty handed.

This store seems to get a ton of traffic and the people that work there don't seem very knowledgeable or passionate about the brand. The girl helping me didn't really know what anything was and tried to act like she knew what she was talking about going off on how she loves Oakleys and owns 1 pair :lol: Then she goes off on how she breaks glasses all the time and paid $1.99 for a pair of "Playboy" glasses :blink: And since they get a lot of traffic, a lot of the glasses are scratched and/or damaged. They had a pair of Split Jackets (Dark Grey/Light/+Red Polairzed), but they had a huge gash on one of the lenses. I asked about a discount for these as well and again said no. Of the 3 pairs of the Jupiter Squared they had, only one pair had unscratched lenses, and all 3 frames had scratches to varying degrees.

So basically what i'm trying to say: don't expect much walking into that particular store.

They do have X Metals so if you don't mind paying retail, you're in luck. I snuck a couple pics for you, which is why they're blurry.

I also saw an IH Juliet in the display for retail ($370).

So AusOakley, if you're walking in to find X Metals, you'll be able to find them for retail. Doubtful you'll find any X Metals in the Sale Cases though.

If i were you, i would much rather walk into a Oakley Store instead of a Vault if you're going to pay retail. Those guys tend to know their stuff better and have better stock. The Vaults tend to be a mess with employees that don't know much. I will say that if you plan to hit the outlets in California, i frequent the one in Ontario and i always have a good experience there.

Is that a time bomb II? Want.

Yes we do get better prices sometimes....Half X at the Vault I go to sells them for $180 plus 13% tax. They have 8 pairs, 4 colorways...but sadly, I received word that all DEs from this vault will be shipped to an Orlando Florida Oakley store which will open soon. And they ship them today...so whoever is in Toronto can call Vaughan Mills Oakley to hold on to a pair.

Hmmmmmm, another Oakley store in o town..... Or a vault store. I am only an hour and 15 minutes away..... I think I need to go there this weekend.....muhahahahahahah

I have been known to buy lots of good stuff from there. Although its nothing like the vault store in Miami......I picked up some serious stuff there.......

Hmmmmmm, another Oakley store in o town..... Or a vault store. I am only an hour and 15 minutes away..... I think I need to go there this weekend.....muhahahahahahah

I have been known to buy lots of good stuff from there. Although its nothing like the vault store in Miami......I picked up some serious stuff there.......

Lol! I hope you get some stuff there. But the Half X in the US seems to be at $229 non Polarized and $280 for Polarized. I've been to two in Buffalo. Ours is the cheapest for Half X but once they get to Orlando, they might be at $229. I can't believe no one was buying them here...they were mostly polished so they would catch attention. I'm not into the half X so I passed many many times...lol!

I'll confirm this tomorrow if indeed in Orlando and if an O-store or vault. I heard it's a big $4M store, so they need the crowd I suppose. This I will confirm with some friends...

Back