• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost Carbon C-Six #52

Hah, well I guess it wouldn't be so devastating if that were the case. I need some backups like certain people have :).
I would be very upset if I lost mine too. :cry:

Problem with me is if I have a sealed box I'm usually not inclined to open it.....there could be a brick inside and I would never know. Guys at O have joked around about that also.

I would be very upset if I lost mine too. :cry:

Problem with me is if I have a sealed box I'm usually not inclined to open it.....there could be a brick inside and I would never know. Guys at O have joked around about that also.
That got me worried and guess what? I just opened my Indy Pit Boss, sure enough there it was, a brick.

I don't blame you. That would be a terrible thing to open one up though to find out nothing was there, or the wrong thing for that matter. I bought an XS a little over a year ago brand new from Zappos. I was stoked to actually find a BNIB pair of XS. When I went to open the box, I realized real quick that the seal was already broken and the box had already been opened. To my surprise there was a busted old pair of Mars with 1 Ice lens and missing most of the rubber, and the rubber that was there was chewed up. It was almost as if the whole pair was attacked by a dog. Luckily, Zappos refunded my money, but it really makes me wonder what actually happened to the XS that was supposed to be in the box. I was pretty upset about it, because I was so stoked to get them.

sorry to hear that John,here when we lost something valuable and have not a clue for finding it.we call a witchcraft for help

Funny I had a friend in Houston pick up a C-6 that I found on CL for $150 today. Pretty sure she told me the serial # was 52 or maybe 53

Back