• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost my 11 Year old X-metal. Need another pair help

hang around and once you have access to the exchange get you some juliets. There are a lot of unsold ones below 275.

Here is an example. This can't be possible: OAKLEY X-METAL JULIET silver lustre SUNGLASSES -ICE purple POLARIZED LENSES 05ZD

what I am looking at now is this: OAKLEY X-Metal Juliet Plasma Rare serialized #

or offer this person slightly less like $325 because of the scratch: OAKLEY X-Metal Juliet Plasma Fire

I have to buy it today or tomorrow because I get 10% back when I buy. Both these look like the exact ones I lost. The only thing wrong with the ones I had was the nose bridge was really loose.

Sounds like you have a pretty tight time frame. I'm having trouble with my browser/eBay pictures so I'm not able to view the auctions you linked to (and my knowledge on x metals is not as extensive as @kronin323), but if you really are looking to buy as soon as possible, I personally would feel comfortable with the advice @kronin323 has provided you.

There is also guide somewhere buried in the X Metal Discussion Section on "fakes" which is really good.

If you find any other auctions you have questions about you can also start a thread in that section and probably get a pretty quick reply to any questions you might have on authenticity from our x metal savvy members.

There are a lot of X metal-heads that are active daily and seem to be willing to help those in need of assistance.

Best of luck in your X metal search

Don't get in a hurry and make a mistake. Go to the drug store and get a $20 pair of Polarized Panama Jack shades and take Your time getting Your X-metal. If You spend $400 on a pair of REAL Juliets only costs a dollar a daty over the course of a year. Just pay the $35 and buy them here. You'll save money in the long run. Best of luck to You.

Back