• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost my Plasma / Ice Juliets

e for like 150 apiece, both in excellent shape. Tight frames just a few light lens scratches. No serial though. If you're interested I'll sell you one for $150. You can stick with fire or pick up some ice

Whoah, usually I get emails on replies I thought but didn't see this. You rock and this community does, too. When I found out they were discontinued (when I was at 1 Icon getting a tune up) I impulse bought two pairs of ice 16-826's (unfortunately learned the prized 13-448's were discontinued - I have a pair that took some salt damage at the beach), which now have no other purpose... or so I thought.

I'll hit you up privately.

@Claustin is legit and exemplifies what's best about this forum.

Blown away by how mint and tight these are. Practically new. I did spot the one scratch on the lens but still super impressed. Reminds me of when I got my tuneup done and they put in the new lenses for me at HQ...

Can't thank him enough. The offer was so incredibly generous on even the price, which could easily have been double (at least) for the condition, I don't know what to say... other than thank you. I hope to be as good an example in paying it forward some day.

Back