1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

supposedly got a good deal on sulit.com.ph (our philippine version of ebay). member was new and advertised a polished ruby juliet new. i am a sucker for polished juliets. we exchanged texts and ended making a deal for the juliets and a mint r1 x metal fire (sucker for r1s as well)....payment sent through lbc. this morning got a flat package with a cheap synthetic leather camera holder...:mad::mad::mad:

well, mostly mad at myself for being a sucker all in all....lost 22k (pesos). saw that his ads were deleted. seems i was the one time-big time scam sucker he was hoping for...

which brings me to my conclusion....i have never really trusted buying locally due to all the fakes going around. i am the one doing the selling. looks like this incident simply clinches my buying rules.

to my fellow O kabayans, please be careful. times are desperate in our country and things like this do happen. do not be a victim....

take care guys....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

O Damn! Sorry to hear that bro! Is there a way you could trace the seller?

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I guess there's no protection there ?:sad:

4. freakface

I am guessing he used a fake name as well. no replies or answers on the cell phone number he used. just called LBC and he showed ID (which can also be fake)....

damn me for being sooooo stupid....

5. freakface

none whatsoever. this is one reason i do not really purchase locally. at least paypal has some protection. my first local purchase and BAMM, got screwed already....

6. washi me sensie

damn! lets hope for bad karma for that sucker bro!

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

Maybe he got hit by a truck on the way home

8. washi me sensie

LOL!! or choked on the food he bought with freakface's money!

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

:thumb: Either way freakface is due for some good luck now

10. freakface

ironic thing is, according to the chinese zodiac, today is my LUCKY day. haha. i guess i sorta expected it...i am calm as a clam, wherein most times i would be like a screaming baboon. but thanks for the empathy guys. where else to go but to the O family forum...