• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost My Trust In My Fellow Kababayans.....

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
supposedly got a good deal on sulit.com.ph (our philippine version of ebay). member was new and advertised a polished ruby juliet new. i am a sucker for polished juliets. we exchanged texts and ended making a deal for the juliets and a mint r1 x metal fire (sucker for r1s as well)....payment sent through lbc. this morning got a flat package with a cheap synthetic leather camera holder...:mad::mad::mad:

well, mostly mad at myself for being a sucker all in all....lost 22k (pesos). saw that his ads were deleted. seems i was the one time-big time scam sucker he was hoping for...

which brings me to my conclusion....i have never really trusted buying locally due to all the fakes going around. i am the one doing the selling. looks like this incident simply clinches my buying rules.

to my fellow O kabayans, please be careful. times are desperate in our country and things like this do happen. do not be a victim....

take care guys....

ironic thing is, according to the chinese zodiac, today is my LUCKY day. haha. i guess i sorta expected it...i am calm as a clam, wherein most times i would be like a screaming baboon. but thanks for the empathy guys. where else to go but to the O family forum...

Latest Posts

Back