• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost My Trust In My Fellow Kababayans.....

Oh crap i think that scambag used my photos as his. Thats why i now put watermarks in the middle of my photos cos i use to put just as a footer. I think i know which model you were cheated with. Is it the juliet polished /ruby o custom combo? Ill post pic tom but i have a strong feeling its the same f*cker

hell yeah man. exactly the one. juliet polished with custom ruby. so those are your pics of your actual units.... but no worries, you had nothing to do with the sh*thead scammer....now i can see why most pics are watermarked. the internet is NOT a safe haven for buyers due to the numerous scams around...you can count in ebay as well...

Dayam.. that sucks pare! I purchased a pair of polished pb.. recently, and the seller told me NO scratches on the lenses. Well....when we met up in person.. both lenses had hairline scratches.. I asked for a break in price, since it would cost me $100 to replace the lenses.. he said can't do.. But, yeah.. I agree.. paying with paypal almost always cover's you..ingat!

yup, same here. my very first encounter (when i started looking for vintage oaks) was for a $350 r1 "in great condition." asked the local seller if these lenses were scratched, he said not so bad. wen i saw and looked through the r1, it was like looking through frosted glass, like i was looking at people taking a shower. and the seller just shrugged and acted so cool about it. what a f*cker....

Are these the photos that the scambag used? One of my buyer informed me that a possible scamer on sulit.om.ph is using my photos and claiming it came from his "personal collection" then took off the footer on my pics. Yeah I remember seeing on his listing he is based in cebu, but cant meet up so he prefers LBC padala payment.

hell yeah man. exactly the one. juliet polished with custom ruby. so those are your pics of your actual units.... but no worries, you had nothing to do with the sh*thead scammer....now i can see why most pics are watermarked. the internet is NOT a safe haven for buyers due to the numerous scams around...you can count in ebay as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these the photos that the scambag used? One of my buyer informed me that a possible scamer on sulit.om.ph is using my photos and claiming it came from his "personal collection" then took off the footer on my pics. Yeah I remember seeing on his listing he is based in cebu, but cant meet up so he prefers LBC padala payment.

i believe so...how did you narrow it down that it was your photo that was used?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw this ad and the scammer used the 2nd photo. He listed some other pairs together with this one. Then they all disappeared instantly. I was tempted to get these. People these days...

Yeah the scambag used my photos of several items, juliet custom polished ruby, juliet x metal ruby, radar ichiro. at least these are the only ones i saw when a buyer informed me. I sent the scammer an email to remove my images and reported him to the website admin. but seems like it was too late when I have done it.

Back