• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost Oakley C-SIx Sunglasses!

this past summer i was on my jet ski and pulling kids around. I always take off my oakleys and for some dumb reason i forgot this time out. i fell off the jet ski and my 203/250 oakley c-six fell to bottom of lake. I hired divers to look for them for 2 days. I still have not recovered them. I have looked all over the net trying to find a replacement and have yet to be successful. Lesson learned

walleye

I'm very curious, where are you located? I have to admit that last summer there was still 2 C-6 Carbons for sale and I purchased both of them.

I just find it very strange yet upsetting at the same time that you lost them in a lake.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

I am just going to saw what everyone is thinking how the heck is someone stupid enough to wear carbon c-six on a lake and especially on a jet ski

Honestly I would NEVER do that but I do have to say my C-6s grip my head like they love me and don't want to let go. That is why I find that a bit strange unless he has a very small head.

Oh man that totally sucks...
I don't know about everyone else but I'd take the time and look for them. C-Six Carbon...ugh...

ok guys, unfortunately this story is 100% true. Almost every night i lay in bed thinking how stupid i was. It was my first time using the jet skis. I simply fell off the ski while it was idling. No i did not sell the box or the lens that came with glasses. I am located in alberta, canada. I do know the area where i was. I paniced and did not gps the spot. Losing them because of the value of them and also because of the rareity of them is one thing. But also they are the first pair that felt great wearing them. That is why i want to replace them. I just cant find another pair. So yes, we all can agree that i was completely stupid for puting myself in that position. So if anyone knows where another pair is for sale i would appreciate it

walleye

Well I suppose saying that this should be a learning experience is a bit of a stretch. Too bad that you had to learn it this way and with that particular pair of Oakleys. You can go blue in the face telling yourself how stupid you were to have them on your grape before stepping on the water but there's not much you can do (unless you go down there and really try to find them).
If I see a sale of them you'll be the first to know...

Back