1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

My collection has grown and I have a few pieces with back up pieces that I store. While I was taking inventory one day I couldn't find a pair of lenses that I knew I had! I freaked out and looked for them and couldn't think of where they might have gone. While going through everything I came across the pair of lenses. I have done this 2 times now, I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Thank God NO........Well not yet anyways :unsure:

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not me but the GF has a hollowpoint that she can't find for some reason.

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

i lost my tb2 for about a day or so. and i lost some romeo lenses for a bit

5. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

I do it with bags im not sure why.

6. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

missing a pair... dont know if it was stolen, misplaced, or returned. BNIB jupiter holbrook crystal red :sorry:

7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I had a Polished Penny stolen from me many years ago when I was attending Auburn University. I was hosting a keg party and someone took off with my favorite pair of Oaks. I didn't realize it until the next day.
    I lost a Square Whisker a long time ago. I left them in a hotel and of course when I called them in hopes to retrieve the pair they were not found in my room.
    I also left a Polished Penny in a room safe in Dublin during Saint Patty's Day.
    I haven't had much luck with my Pennies, but that's about it for my stolen/lost pairs. I guess it's not too bad considering how long I've been wearing Oakleys, but losing X-Metals hurts.

8. fretburner79

fretburner79 O-Educator

Only pair I ever lost was a week old polarized rootbeer Unknown. Got them the week they came out and lost them ATVing. Broke my heart. I need to pick up another pair.