• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lot Of Oakleys, X-metal Stands, Accessories.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

If anyone needs additional pics then just let me know what you're interested in and I'll add additional pics of those items. I priced everything cheaper than what I found them to sell for on ebay as of this posting and what I thought was fair. All prices are firm and include shipping cost. Pretty much everything is brand new.

SUNGLASSES: !!!LOWERED PRICES ON ALL SUNGLASSES!!!

Infinite Hero Split Jacket $170. NEW, never worn, was in my display case for 6 months. Includes all original contents including the pin, hard case, infinite hero micro bag, paperwork, box. Box was damaged when I received it but as you may know, Oakley won't replace the boxes. There's just a tear on the opening of the box.

Troy Lee Jupiter LX $80. NEW, was in display case for a few 6 months never worn. Includes box, hard case etc.

Jawbone D-MPH $75. NEW, never worn, was in display case for 6-8 months. Includes box and all original contents.

Wally Lopez Garage Rocks $70. NEW, never worn, was in display case for a few months. Includes box and all original contents.

Jupiter C100 $120. NEW, never worn, was in display case for a few months. Includes original box with all original contents including the bandana.

Jupiter Factory Lite, Brushed aluminum with Ice polarized $165. LIKE NEW, worn only once! There's absolutely nothing wrong with the sunglasses, they are still in NEW condition. Comes with original box, hard case etc. The label on the box says dark blue with black iridium. Was given wrong box.

ACCESSORIES:

10x x-metal 2 tier display stands + card holder $165 for all. All these have been used.

Oakley Lanyard $8. NEW and unused but no tag or anything. Was displayed in case for a few months. Not sure what model it is.

Thanks for looking feel free to ask any questions. I know I don't have any trade rating or whatever but I do sell on ebay all the time and have nearly 600 100% positive feedback. I just thought it would be easier to try selling this stuff on here for a little cheaper to help you guys out. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Also, shipping outside the U.S. will require additional shipping cost to ship there of course. I will not ship any accessories outside the U.S. aside from the display stands.

Pm on IH case

IH case and Carabiner sold.

Damn I wanted that case.

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.