• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lots Of Limited/Rare Frogskins!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Styles added and pending sales/sold items updated as well. Thanks for all of your interest! I'm helping fuel your Oakley addictions and you're helping my family's dream!

Also as soon as I get things organized I'll be listing my non-frogskins for sales as well, including Atmos Jawbone, Ichiro Radar, STPL Holbrook, OTT, X-Squared, trench coat, fatcat, timebomb, AP Vest and more!

Some people reacted to this post.
I would be very interested in your Atmos Jawbone.

Last edited:
PM sent!

Are the Blacklight pairs stock, or did you swap out the arms to build solid colored frames?

They are stock combinations on the black lights!

Username Hidden said:
+1

Yeah I'm waiting for the final list, this is incredible I may just have to scrounge up some funds!

Updated with new styles added and updated SOLD items. This is pretty much the final list for Frogskins, I will make a post for the other items within the next few days!

Thanks again for all the interest!

Damn it those grenades are always the first ones to go..always a day late and a buck short lol..and i told myself i wouldnt buy anymore for the month..so im gonna have to wait till august and see what you have left. Best of luck man and best of luck with the new home purchase!

Username Hidden said:
Damn it those grenades are always the first ones to go..always a day late and a buck short lol..and i told myself i wouldnt buy anymore for the month..so im gonna have to wait till august and see what you have left. Best of luck man and best of luck with the new home purchase!
Then just get the SW blue chrome :p

Styles added and some price drops!

Feel free to make offers, would rather sell them here to Forum members before going to Ebay!