• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lots Of Love From The Post Office Today.

I love the color of the frame but I'm not digging the Emerald Iridium lenses. Plan on getting some Titanium from the Vault next week.
droooollll...Titanium Iridium....

although it'll be interesting seeing that with a bottle green frame.

sweet pickups' foleyness. I'd find some sort of frame for that Caia Koopman bag haha :) absolutely beautiful. I also have a large black carabiner if you are interested. I am starting to not really care for it.

droooollll...Titanium Iridium....

although it'll be interesting seeing that with a bottle green frame.

sweet pickups' foleyness. I'd find some sort of frame for that Caia Koopman bag haha :) absolutely beautiful. I also have a large black carabiner if you are interested. I am starting to not really care for it.

I'm hoping the Titanium is a good fit. I want a slight contrast to the frame so I'm looking at Titanium, Tungsten, or Slate. I would prefer the Titanium but I haven't seen any of these lenses in person so I'm not sure how it will look.

Thanks for the comments Yoshi, I might be interested in that carabiner...

I'm hoping the Titanium is a good fit. I want a slight contrast to the frame so I'm looking at Titanium, Tungsten, or Slate. I would prefer the Titanium but I haven't seen any of these lenses in person so I'm not sure how it will look.

Thanks for the comments Yoshi, I might be interested in that carabiner...
PM me whenever :)
Tungsten is pretty close to Titanium, another fav lens of mine.

Back