• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love/hate Fuel Cell

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
Just picked up a used pair of Troy Lee Love/Hate Fuel Cells on ebay. I was trying to get more info on them from O Review, but can't find them in there. I found the new Troy Lee Fuel Cell, but not this one. Can you guys help me find it?

congrats bad fishy those are awesome . . . like the box, micro bag and of course the glasses.
i have violet iridium lenses in there and violet icons - looks killa

looks like the O Review have it not listed!

Thanks. The auction didn't include the box, just glasses and bag. Can the icon be changed out on the fuel cells? I see the custom version through Oakley allows them to be changed. Does Oakley sell the icons they have on the custom page? Would the Gascan icons fit? Thanks again!

@oakleynerd - where dodo you get the violet lenses? I don't see them listen on the Oakley site as replacement lenses for the fuel cell.

Love them. They look very different than the other fuel cells. I would guess Oakleynerd might have gotten the lenses from a pair of glasses instead of buying them. The only fuel cell I know off the top of my head that had violet lenses were the holiday special science fuel cells. Maybe you could track down a pair

There is the clear fuel cell with violet lenses and icons. Much easier to find and less expensive than the science fuel cell.

like Nyarlathotep wrote . . .
got my lenses and the icon from those clrear frame ;o) was the easiest way!

lovehatel.jpg

Man, that looks sick! I just found a pair of clear/violet on ebay for $75. Might have to get them too! Don't know how often I would wear them as I'm not really a purple kinda guy, but I would definitely just enjoy seeing them on my new collection shelf.

Do you know if the icons are interchangeable with the Gascan icons?

Back