1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Went to an O vault tonight that I have never been to before. I was not planning on spending a lot of moolah but I will make more....I spotted the Troy Lee Piston Bone (surprised one was there) that was full price but had to have it(150.00). Because I got that at full price I was able to get a Racing Jacket GP75 for 75.00 (1/2 off) and also an accessory for 25% off. I asked what was the cheapest watch they had. White face Holeshot couldn't pass it up for 246.00 dollars. The sucky part TN tax almost 11% damn 43.00 dollars just in taxes. Enough with the speech here is a picture....Oh plus they threw in a TLR bag and a GP75 bag.

Love Shopping @ Uncharted O Vaults (for Me)........ - P7221648_zps02e3ad89.jpg

marc2040 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Good deals all around man, especially that holeshot. And free bags too damn.

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sweet grabs bro! loving that piston bone....

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Damn son! You tryin' to go broke? Nice pick-ups Reg!

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

yup over the past month racked up some stuff. Watches, glasses, etc... 3 watches, some Oakley display stuff, money clip wallet, sandals, shirts , and about 8-10 pairs of glasses.

6. branfootball

branfootball Oakley Beginner

I think the red bag is just a plain troy lee bag. I thought troy lee love or hate had like the flaming dice. I could be wrong though.

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

And 8-10 months of debt lol