• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Low light cycling lenses

VR28 or Persimmon. I use them if it's very overcast or actually raining on my dumb ass.

I don't do any evening or night riding at all...I refuse to ruin the fluid lines of my sleek carbon fiber race bikes with ugly reflectors and lights!! :dance2:

VR28 or Persimmon. I use them if it's very overcast or actually raining on my dumb ass.

I don't do any evening or night riding at all...I refuse to ruin the fluid lines of my sleek carbon fiber race bikes with ugly reflectors and lights!! :dance2:
Mountain Bikers don't need reflectors on our badass bikes at night ;) Zero fear of getting hit by a car in the forest LOL

Although PRIZM lenses may be darker than yellow or persimmon lenses, they compensate the light transmission with excellent contrast clarity. My personal experience (as a road driver in poor lit suburbia streets) is I wear my PRIZM Torch in conditions throughout day and into dusk despite being darker tint than PRIZM Trail. Works well staring into the sunset without squinting.

Back