• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Low Serial Number? Polished Juliet

Here are pictures:
Purple hues:
photo4-2.jpg

Matching box and serial:
photo3-4.jpg

I have a lot of history with these frames as well. Maybe I will appreciate them more in the future but for now I've got my eyes set on obtaining a pair of carbon frames with ruby lenses. But the blue iridium on the JB is a thing of beauty.

The JB juliet is a rare colorway, those lenses are IRREPLACEABLE. Dont let those go.

I have JB000445 in my care, and it has a nice history to go with it too. Thats one i will not let go :)

Nice low serial Bri!

The lenses are IRREPLACEABLE... As you say and should be preserved.

If you ever want to let those go Kiwi please PM me... I'd be VERY interested in them!

I have a lot of history with these frames as well. Maybe I will appreciate them more in the future but for now I've got my eyes set on obtaining a pair of carbon frames with ruby lenses. But the blue iridium on the JB is a thing of beauty.

Yeah maybe one day i'll share the story on here just because i think it was an awesome experience... =)) it definitely is a beautiful colorway. Gen1 Titanium/Gold is another classic beauty...

Nice low serial Bri!

The lenses are IRREPLACEABLE... As you say and should be preserved.

If you ever want to let those go Kiwi please PM me... I'd be VERY interested in them!

Thanks Ecks! as i said, theres a long story to go along with how i literally tracked them down....if anyone is lucky enough to come by one.. hang on to them... they are BEAUTIFUL.

Back