• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Low serial number Romeo

CocaColai

Oakley Beginner
Hello!

I have recently got a hold of a pair of Romeo's with a 003691 serial #. This is low, correct? From the first run of 5000?

They are in good condition apart from the (usual) small cracks near the top inside joint and a slight discolouring on one of the lenses (gold irdium).

I have no case or coin but what could they be worth, roughly speaking?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Hello!

I have recently got a hold of a pair of Romeo's with a 003691 serial #. This is low, correct? From the first run of 5000?

They are in good condition apart from the (usual) small cracks near the top inside joint and a slight discolouring on one of the lenses (gold irdium).

I have no case or coin but what could they be worth, roughly speaking?

All help is greatly appreciated.
I think you are referring to the initial run of the X Metal (Grey) coloured Romeo, which were 4 digits XXXX but not XXXXXX if that makes sense (no prefixed zeros). They were known as the 'Jordan' version affectionately and yours is also the Titanium version as you state they have the Gold Iridium lenses installed. The serial is not particularly low but also but also not high, but what is more important with any pair is the overall condition of the frame and lenses.