• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lowwww Serial Plasma Juliet P000029

ajirbl

Oakley Expert
Well, after getting my collection up to 19 pairs I had to make no20 something that I felt was really special. That something special is actually my first juliet.

It's a 1st gen Plasma Juliet that quite honestly is the most gorgeous piece i've ever seen. Seller indicated he was a former Oakley employee and that these were some of the first Juliet's made...not sure how true that is, but still cool nonetheless to think about.

So, 1st gen plasma, with Gold Iridium Polarized Lenses, and Red unmarked Romeo rubber. Didn't come with a box, but have been told it didn't ever have one, as it was a custom at One Icon.

Seller also sent me his old business card which is legit and I can confirm he used to be an Oakley Sales Rep.

Here is are a couple pictures I took, and the couple the seller took which represent it a little better.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Seller's Pics

front juliet.JPG

front juliet 2.jpeg
rear juliet.jpeg

juliet arm.jpeg

Attachments

• front juliet.JPG
    front juliet.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Nice! I have mars #M000029
See thats just awesome. You know you have some history with originals like these. I especially like that mine came with completely different lenses, nosebombs, and earsocks compared to "standard" at the time. And maybe i'm just revelling in it a little too much, but i just think its awesome to think that these early models may have been handled by Jim himself considering he'd probably want to ensure they lived up to his expectations for each frame style.

And excitement about low serial aside, how are you liking your first pair of Juliets?