• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LTB Rootbeer Hobrooks, Frogskins, Or Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
thanks...i appreciate the help.

Some people reacted to this post.
If you live near an Oakley Vault store, the polarized Dispatches are on sale for $129. Maybe someone on the boards could do a pickup for you. Everything else should be pretty readily available.

I still need a matte rootbeer dispatch. :'(

Username Hidden said:
If you live near an Oakley Vault store, the polarized Dispatches are on sale for $129. Maybe someone on the boards could do a pickup for you. Everything else should be pretty readily available.
is that the rootbeer or history text edition? i know the history text edition got taken down on oakley.com sniff tear.

Username Hidden said:
is that the rootbeer or history text edition? i know the history text edition got taken down on oakley.com sniff tear.

Just the Rootbeer. History Text is on the Vault.com ;) Still full price in stores though, so I imagine that will change. Im looking for a double up on the rootbeer Dispatch myself, def my favorite everyday pair.

Ah nice. Im planning on getting bruce irons dispatch first. Ive been going with the history text to wear, wore my matte black today. I got BADNESS own MPH Dispatch through a trade, pretty happy guy.
Im keeping my eye on oakleyvault.com. :0) Since I cant wear Holbrook's, Im not sure where else to go after my Dispatch hunt ends.

Deviation :) Im very interested to see it in the flesh.

Big and Square indeed. I like the Inmate's to.

I've got matte root beer polarized holbrooks, was trying to sell them earlier. PM me if your still hunting.

Username Hidden said:
Ah nice. Im planning on getting bruce irons dispatch first. Ive been going with the history text to wear, wore my matte black today. I got BADNESS own MPH Dispatch through a trade, pretty happy guy.
Im keeping my eye on oakleyvault.com. :0) Since I cant wear Holbrook's, Im not sure where else to go after my Dispatch hunt ends.
If Jeffalbert isn't interested in my matte rootbeer dispatch's, I'd be willing to trade them for your Red/Blue holbrooks if you're interested