• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luck just smiled at me today!

i hope she does not read the forum or make any price check on ebay.....:lolsign:
Dont make me feel sorry for her man! Im not that greedy you know i flip not that much! She is so nice! I hate you bro!

Im gonna ask my Shark friend to watch for you when you stand close to the rails! Hahaha

:lolsign:
I hope this Shark guy has any mars leather on so that i can grab them from him:lolsign:

The other thing that made me hold my stomach from laughter is that she was using them for tennis.
Maybe she has any more metals for sports. lets say a Mars for water-ski, any XSquared for climbing or perharp any XX for putting the laundry:lolsign::cool-20:

:lolsign:
I hope this Shark guy has any mars leather on so that i can grab them from him:lolsign:

The other thing that made me hold my stomach from laughter is that she was using them for tennis.
Maybe she has any more metals for sports. lets say a Mars for water-ski, any XSquared for climbing or perharp any XX for putting the laundry:lolsign::cool-20:

I did ask her but she is so slow to reply, maybe she has to find her prescription all the time. The listing has been there in 48hrs before i got a reply. Crossing my finger for an OTT hahaha

Back