1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

What's everyone's luckiest finds? I've seen lots of posts here with lucky finds and I'm starting to get jealous. :p

The closest thing to a lucky find for me was the emerald Fuel Cell Exclusive Science. :(

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

For me it would be White Camo Monster Dogs for $50 and Juliet Ichiro's for $200.

Luckiest on the forum would have to be the guy that got his Oakley tower for free. He gets my vote.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I checked twitter at the right time and saw Lance Armstrong tweet about the Juan Pelota jawbones. I quickly went to the Mellow Johnny's website and put in my order, I was lucky enough to get a pair.

4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

mine would have to be the #16 AP frogskins for less than the crazy prices they are commanding nowadays. wayyyyy lesser. =)

5. xmetalx

xmetalx Oakley Beginner

I found a Romeo1 on Craigslist a few months back. Lenses were in good shape but it needed new rubbers and a tune up. Sent it into Oakley for 35 bucks and it's now as good as new.

It was listed for 350 but I got it for 200. So basically, brand new Oakley Romeo1 for 235. Not bad at all.

6. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

polarized halfXs for $40. doubt i will ever find a deal like that again

7. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

wow... those are all lucky finds! mine would probably be a pair of alum c-six for 350. won a bet =)

8. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

jealous

9. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

don't be mr oblazer, if i had lost, my 95 honda civic would have been gone and i'd be taking the bus to work!

10. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Mine would be the OTT i just found for $150. I also have 3 Alum. Single towers. Prices were $75, $125 and $100. The one for $100 had a bag full of displays, cards, stands and some plastic signs. Did not even know that was included. Found a Oakley Medicine cabinet for $35. Jawbone Silver Trans. Lens for $75 That was a steal. Most found on CL.