• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luckiest Finds?

Mine would be the OTT i just found for $150. I also have 3 Alum. Single towers. Prices were $75, $125 and $100. The one for $100 had a bag full of displays, cards, stands and some plastic signs. Did not even know that was included. Found a Oakley Medicine cabinet for $35. Jawbone Silver Trans. Lens for $75 That was a steal. Most found on CL.

wow brett! you are truly one lucky guy! are you in norcal or socal? I never could find such a great deal on display items sir! hat's off to you!

Mine would definitely be my Chase Hawk/Cult/Empire frogskins w/ B1B grips included (50 worldwide). Last ebay auction for just the glasses sold for like $7xx.xx O_O. I don't think they were even meant to go public, but got an assist from someone here on the boards and we worked out a deal to help each other out. My 2nd lucky find would be finding the Staple Design frogskins (150? worldwide) for retail.

Mine would definitely be my Chase Hawk/Cult/Empire frogskins w/ B1B grips included (50 worldwide). Last ebay auction for just the glasses sold for like $7xx.xx O_O. I don't think they were even meant to go public, but got an assist from someone here on the boards and we worked out a deal to help each other out. My 2nd lucky find would be finding the Staple Design frogskins (150? worldwide) for retail.

Are you sure they only made 150 worldwide of the STPL Frogskins? :O Because then my luckiest find would be a pair of STPL Frogskins for half the price of retail.

Are you sure they only made 150 worldwide of the STPL Frogskins? :O Because then my luckiest find would be a pair of STPL Frogskins for half the price of retail.

I found a pair of stpl radars yesterday on my roadtrip I didn't buy them....Should I have??

Also my luckiest finds would have to be THIS FORUM.... Because without the motivation, of the rest of you I don't think I would have pushed myself to continue collecting. I need a tower or a double wide, because of you guys!!!!!!

Yea well that's why I put a "?". Most are saying that they only made 150 but it seems like more. Kind of sketchy. Looks like you win though, because ANY frogskins bought at half price of retail is a win!

I found a pair of stpl radars yesterday on my roadtrip I didn't buy them....Should I have??

Depending on how much they were, I think they would've been a pretty great find.. But then again, it didn't seem like that the Radar was too popular.. Although I do now regret not getting it!! The STPL Radar and Jawbone both.. Man I'd love to have them now....

Back