• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lucky Me

It is a Rolling O Truck. The Marketing team has not yet rewrapped the vehicles. I am guessing you were in the West Palm area as there was a Pro Am at PGA National yesterday. Look for Dax or Kyle!

I am close to that area. Jupiter Florida. Thanks for the information about the truck.

I could not find the people who worked with it and I left much earlier than they would.

Check to see if the keys are inside? Would probably look good in your driveway! :wink:

Rolling O Lab stuff. Here are pics from an event earlier this year. The Rolling O Lab guys are cool as hell, they take the truck and trailers around the country to different events. Mainly snow, golf, motocross and motorsports. The graphics on the truck and trailers get changed a couple of times a year. This was when they were hyping up the Team USA Olympic team. This stuff was shipped over to London during the Olympics.

The main truck
Better view of the other trailers, the far one is an employee hangout trailer
95334675.jpg

Inside the main trailer; raw lens material

Better view of that whole section; optical chart, raw lens material, UV machine and Captain America 3D Demo

The "ball bearing" ANSI safety test, previously tested glasses can be seen on the right
89795756.jpg

One of the guys doing a demo for a small crowd
97608695.jpg

Another ball bearing test
28100937.jpg

They also have a machine that tests optical clarity but I didn't get a picture of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back