• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lunch Box

Lunch Box vs Tron Vs kitchen sink

• Total voters

Wags

Oakley Beginner
Can't find any reviews on the lunch box back pack, any one have it or any thoughts on it?
Would it fit a chunky 17.3 laptop. Would the tron back pack be better option?
I think it looks kick ass would prefer if metal bits where blacked out though, and not really sure what those two straps and clips on front are for.

The only thing wrong with the lunch box is the price. They took the kitchen sink and added a small lunch box on the front. The design looks cool but way to expensive for what your getting. Tron or just a hard shell backpack would be good, if you had a Tron I wouldn't use it, it's worth allot of money. I have a stealth black Kitchen sink, it's perfect what I need, lots of pockets and space. That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I love the look of the Lunchbox, but I cant see myself spending $300 and my wife letting me live to see another day lol. I have a Kitchen Sink and it works perfectly for carrying my 17" laptop and any extra gear I need to take with me.

I love the look of the lunch box but like everyone else in the world is thinking, it's way to much money. If you have $300 to spend on a backpack then by all means jump on it bc it'll def fit a good sized laptop and a whole lot more including hot/cold food. Id say it's comparable to the kitchen sink I n size so you shouldn't have an issue with your 17".

Yeah these guys are right it is way to much for a a pack... some of the guys were talking about the luck box and said that it seem like it could get scuffed up way to easy but the look of it i think they're right?

I have the hard shell and the kitchen as well both are very cool looking the KS is a little bigger then the HS but if you need a big pack the KS is always going to win!

Oh and i use a arsenal pack as my everyday bag have my iPad with a apple keyboard in it plus 2 pairs of shades in cases in each side pocket M frame in the big case on the inside plus still have lots more room grate bag for a go to run of the mill type bag

Thanks for opinions everyone. I'm in Australia and the KS is $238 it's self, about $100 different from LB both pretty pricey. No HS but from one pic i have seen of it looks bit small.
I like the idea of the shoe compartment on KS, and the stealth black color way is pretty cool.
I almost wish LB cost a bit more just to put completely of the table.
If I had the tron I wouldn't be able to not use it I think.

I did see a pic of it think it was on Facebook looks lie you can only fit 3 or 4 cars go Red Bull in it plus more you put in to it the more it eats up in the main compartment.

I think you can get the SK for about £130 in the UK is it worth getting one here and shipping it over?

the AP/ Mechanism should have been in poll looks like good bag. which one do you think would have best laptop protection?

Latest Posts

Back