• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lunch Box

Lunch Box vs Tron Vs kitchen sink

• Total voters
Thanks for opinions every one. The works pack definitely look like viable alternative. How do you think I would go getting Alienware 17.3 inch laptop in ether of them two packs FOHJones ?

After trying on and really examining the LB back pack I'm impressed. I own the Mechanism and there's several upgrades to the LB that have made me want to buy the LB back pack. I still don't think it's $300 nice but I can see myself owning one if they go on sale. The shoulder pads are very comfortable compared to the Mechanism's and the cooler addition would be great for transporting my lunch to work or my daughters snacks/beverages/milk. I also like that the LB has an undercarriage that would withstand being on the floor. I was leaning towards buying an Oakley Panel but now I think I might get the LB.

Ordered LB today, will review when arrives. I can return if lap top doesn't fit and came with free BMX grips, score. Full price though bummer.

Last edited:
I was at the London O store a couple of days ago they had LB stuck my iPhone in the cold pack it isn't big at all plus more you put in it the more space it takes up in the actual bag

Still cool looking at hell would love to at it to my collection at some point. Feels like it part of the KS rang but the zippers are different forgot to get a pick if them.

quva5y2a.jpg

Lunch box was delivered today. Just fits my laptop, have to put in on an angle but once in there is good fit. Laptop top protection is good, I think there is a bit of a suspension system at bottom. Cooler section looks to be able to fit a 6 pack. Great looking bag probably not worth the high price, im still stoked on it though.
Can try answer any ones question on it if they have any.

Forgot to mention how bad packaging was. My flat mate thought it was a box of rubbish I had left aT front door. Was half open with torn plastic bags and actual bag visable,defiantly worest packaging I have ever seen, was from and O store to. Doesn't appear to be any damage though, surprised bmx grips didn't fall out.

Thanks for opinions every one. The works pack definitely look like viable alternative. How do you think I would go getting Alienware 17.3 inch laptop in ether of them two packs FOHJones ?

Well, as you've discovered, I was going to say it would probably fit. I feel like the laptop is more protected in the LB verses, the Works Pack. I picked up a few of the little blue ice packs to keep in the cooler part of the bag. I'm a sound guy and mix a lot of shows, and sometimes I'm outside in a park where there aren't any stores or anything like that around, so to have the ability to keep liquids cool for the majority of the day without having to carry around a cooler is worth it to me. It's been a great bag for me that carries everything I need it to carry, and keeps my drinks cool in the process. Plus, it just looks badass. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The only thing I wish it had was a small sleeve to keep an iPad in like the Works Pack does, but oh well. I can actually keep a smaller bag inside the LB to store the iPad and wireless router I need, so I'm good to go.

The more and more i read about it the more i want to get it s**t think i will have to get hold of one seen as thou i have the rest of the KS range!

Admittedly I did not research the kitchen sink but I love my lunch box. Very comfortable with a full load and knock out styling. Co workers are lovin' it as well. I use it mainly for provisions and have not used it for a lap top. Also good as a carry on. The cooler is the icing on the cake. Only complaint here is it could have been a little bigger

Latest Posts

Back