• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lunch Box

Lunch Box vs Tron Vs kitchen sink

• Total voters
I was liking at the 3-1 lastnight can get it for £78 not sure to get it or not? Dose it still have a inside compartment just like any other bag silly question I know lol
Yes, compartments on the left and right sides, in the front for smaller items and on top a padded storage area for an iPod. I like all the hidden features of the 3-1 Blade but in order to fit my laptop I have to remove the battery.
I couldn't find a YouTube video for the LB but here's one for the 3-1:

Man wish I had the money for this but off on vacation so I can't will have to wait till I'm
Back and hope it goes down again

Are u just supposed to put ice packs in the cooler part and not ice? Or neither? May seem like a silly question but I like my beer really cold and I am not sure if ice packs would do the trick. I am interested in a new bag and the cooler might be the deciding factor as to get this bag or pass on it.

That's an excellent price on that expensive bag. $180 is what the SI site sells it for.

So any of you who have the LB have any comments on the durability of it? Specifically the cooler area of it? Going to be using this as a bag to haul my kiddo's stuff. It'll become my "Manly Diaper Bag", LOL! The cooler section is the selling point for me so i can keep milk, snacks and fruit in there.

So any of you who have the LB have any comments on the durability of it? Specifically the cooler area of it? Going to be using this as a bag to haul my kiddo's stuff. It'll become my "Manly Diaper Bag", LOL! The cooler section is the selling point for me so i can keep milk, snacks and fruit in there.

That is the reason why I want to get it because of the cooler compartment. i have been using the Kitchen Sink as my manly diaper bag. Lol
But I just have not fully decided to get it yet lol.

Latest Posts

Back