• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lurker No More!

turbulence

Oakley Beginner
California
I decided to make it official today, as I just couldn't stand another visit to the forums without being able to join the Oakley love. I have been lurking these forums for at least six months, and find it to be a great place to go for legitimate information on Oakley products - past, current, and future.

Been loving the Oakley style since the 80's, and still remember being in awe at how badass my dad looked when he got a pair of Razorblades. All the cool EMT's were wearing 'em. :cool: Since I was far too careless with something like a pair of sunglasses (what with being 7-years-old and all) I was never given a real pair of Frogskins. I was given the cheap knockoffs from any old drugstore, in red or white. Mind you, I'm not complaining, as I probably would have destroyed them in some foolish skateboarding or bicycling stunt. I have loved the 80's styling of Frogskins ever since childhood, and now I seem to slowly collect them whether I actually want to spend money on a pair of sunglasses or not. I guess that means I'm an Oakleyholic?

Back