• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica has gone too far...

Do you hate Luxottica?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Hi Everyone, I wanna know if you guys had any BAD experience on eBay because of Luxottica. I was selling an Oakley and Luxottica removed my listing because "it had copyright images." When i took the photo myself. I tried to contact them and they did not even reply for 2 weeks. Why did Oakley choose to be part of that stupid company.

*I also have tried to relist the item again and they removed it.
I'm from Chile and our local ebay is called MercadoLibre, powered by Ebay... Anyway I tried to sell a pair of RayBan until my listing was removed because of copyrights issues with Luxottica. So I still have the raybans and I can't sell it even when I do not use it anymore.

I like turtles

Me too, Frank. Me too.

I'm amazed that Luxottica has the manpower to scout every private eBay listing of every private seller that sells an item from every company they own and cry foul when they can.
If that was my listing and I indeed took the pictures myself I would be the squeakiest goddamn wheel anyone has ever heard until it was restated.

But that's just me. Something doesn't add up here.

I'm from Chile and our local ebay is called MercadoLibre, powered by Ebay... Anyway I tried to sell a pair of RayBan until my listing was removed because of copyrights issues with Luxottica. So I still have the raybans and I can't sell it even when I do not use it anymore.
They are just having fun .Honestly relist with a pic of your mercadolibre name and the date beside it. Hope this helps

Latest Posts

Back