• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica has gone too far...

Do you hate Luxottica?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Screw turtles ? i donno, i think that hard shell can really hurt your pee-pee.

but okay, if that's what floats your boat, go knock yourself out
Not screw the turtles. **** them. :p

I'm sure a screw would scratch their shells. Maybe use a drill?

Uncle frank is a bad man, he is both drilling and ******* poor turtles

:eek:.

............but of course , he is looking good doing it, by wearing Oakley :cool-20: ........so all is forgiven

With the exponentially expanding number of blatant forgeries of Oakley product on Ebay TODAY, I guess Lux needed an easy "win".
After all, there's zero chance you're going to court over this...

I am not sure this should be taken too much to heart. I have just been speaking to my son about this and the likely hood is that this is a "bot". A piece of code that searches for key content and automatically removes it. Unfortunately it is the same reason we still do not trust AI to fly drones. Not intelligent enough to recognise legitimate content from fake reliably.

Apparently this is a big issue on YouTube at the moment as a similar approach is used. The problem being that there is a "legitimate use" clause for using copyright material but these "bots" are sweeping the site and giving copyright strikes. If you get 3 your account is terminated. This means that if you make a living from YouTube and have loads of followers, your lively hood could be at risk!

Roll on Skynet!!! :lolsign:

Last edited:
Back